Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A treat, a treat!

So here are some of the photos I took on that safari I was telling you about. Not really sure how to present them, but having trouble narrowing the choice down. So let me start with some close-ups today, and I will post some of the mid and long views another day. Most of the leaves are gone now.














Also a couple of links:

For an easy way to help fund free mammograms, (free to you, too),
The Hunger Site.

For an easy and fun way to donate rice, grain by grain, play Free Rice vocabulary challenge. It's a wee bit addictive so watch out! Thanks to the folks on the boards over at CHE for this one.

And for those of you who are happy only with extreme cuteness, may I recommend the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee for some really wonderful kitten photography? (via Cute Overload)

No comments: