Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hibernate

ZZZZZ
Every year, I do this. It's ok, I just slow down in general for the next few months. This is the first time my work cycle has lined up with my body's cycle, though, so I will discover how that feels. Maybe it's good not to have to fight for more energy, maybe having something you have to get jazzed up for was good. I don't know. I do know I just generally feel pretty low energy this time of year. yawn.

Here are a couple more photos from the fall safari (That will be all I will post of them, since they seem to take a while to load):


I took the horsey shot (super zoom) for my nephew, then forgot to send it.

The grass is *still* green, even now that the leaves are gone.

Look at the great scar in the trunk of the tree in the foreground.

A forest path.

I think it's interesting that the BBC and CNN news sites had conflicting stories run about women, fat and cancer on the same day earlier this week. And I might blog about it if I weren't hibernating. Or I might blog about Sarkozy's visit to congress, freedom fries, and what it takes for a French president to 'connect' with Americans and why that makes me sad. Or I might blog about how I am taking a 4-day weekend (yay, need it).

Or I might tell you how I had a chance recently to visit a windmill/electric power creating place and how that was so cool (I have pictures, but I'm not sure they're worth sharing...we'll see.)

Or I might tell you about how I am trying to get ready to give back a loaner/refugee kitty we have housed for the last two years, since the real kitty mama can now do the parenting. Trade-back date is Thanksgiving week, and there are kids involved, so the kitty must go home. But she really is a sweety-pie, and I will miss her. But not stripey kitty. Stripey kitty will not miss her. at all.
g'nite!

No comments: