Monday, November 19, 2007

So much to think about

But not much to blog on, I'm afraid. Most of my musings of late stem from meeting new people, and not really 'getting' them. I wouldn't mind having your input, but I'm not sure it's right to blog about other people if you don't have something nice to say....

It's not so much that I have not-nice things to say, it's just clear that a number of recent contacts of mine and I are not on the same page for a number of items, and I don't want to be judgmental, but deep down I think: I am, oh, I am. So, better just to let folks have the room they need to do things the way they want/need to. Right? But, wow, it never ceases to amaze me how different we all are out there in the world, despite also sharing many dreams/experiences. So here's me, trying to let people be. Because I really hope they'll do the same for me. doo de doo...

KTD minus 2. Wednesday is the big Kitty Transfer Day. I picked up extra litter, lint rollers, litter box liners, and baby wipes for the new/old kitty people. I still need to pick up food. I wish I could buy a vet subscription for them to make the first year check-ups and all less onerous. Does anyone know how to do that? I was recently in a financial class where the teacher said absolutely do NOT buy pet insurance: as things stand now, there is not enough competition between animal insurers, so they don't have to worry about establishing good stats, like say, low number of policies dropped after claims made.... So anyone have any other ideas?

No comments: