Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stuff I'm looking at online

Not so much news. Work is still super crazy, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. At least for now.

I've been looking at some things online that please me. No real reason, and I'm not a big spender, so no purchases in sight, but I thought you might like to surf vicariously.

Tiles. I love certain tiles. Isn't this beautiful?And how about this?


And then, pedicabs and peditrucks with (and some without) electrical assist have me wishing for one, too!
Here is my current favorite design. I would totally drive this to work and the store.
And New Balance is putting out some less sporty looking shoes that promise to be comfy, too, This is good, and more companies need to pursue this 'niche'.

And really randomly and not at all commercial: here's a blog that is neat for its reflection on spirituality and ritual, within the framework of Judaism.

What are you finding that's good online?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a regular visit of mine
http://www.oobject.com/